We’ve received tons of positive feedback about our latest new feature, group messaging so we’ve decided to add even more awesomeness to it! Yep, you can now make your group conversations PRIVATE! Cool, uh? To start your first group conversation now, follow the instructions below:
– Go to People Feed
– Select the users you want to send the message to by clicking on “Add People” at the top left of the text box.
– You can also select users from the list below the text box
– Write your message in the text box
– Click on the drop down menu on the bottom right of the text box and then select how you want the message to appear:
– If you select “Post Publicly” everyone on the site will be able to see your message
– If you select “Post Privately” only the recipients of the message will be able to see it
– You can also select “Post publicly and anonymously” or “Post privately and anonymously” of you want to hide your name so that the recipients won’t know you’re the one messaging them!
Remember, you can only private message a group of people, that is to say 2 people or more. One to one private messaging will be launched with the new app!
Once again, thanks for your awesome submissions! We love looking at all your beautiful pics so keep them coming and you might win a $25 gift card
Our second winner is: chendhrea
Our first winner is: Duodelove!
Just a quick update for you, we have just introduced new confirmation messages for most actions on Spring.me which will allow you to know with 100% certainty that your messages etc. were sent! Below is an example that appears at the top of your screen when you Suggest a Poll:
Here is the list of actions that will create a confirmation box:
– Ask a Question to your Followers
– Ask a Direct Question
– Ask a Group Question
– Submit a Photo in the Featured Feed
– Suggest a Poll
– Respond to a Question
– Block a user / anonymous user
– Content Rating
So we’re doing it again! We want you to upload your favourite BEAUTIFUL pic for a chance to win $$$!
All you need to do is go on the Featured Photo section of the site, click on the “submit a BEAUTIFUL photo to win $$$” button and upload your pic! Spring.me will then select the best entries to appear on the Photo Feed everyday. One winner a week will be selected and will get a $25 Amazon voucher!*
*Winners will be selected by Spring.me and the decision will be final. Only one winner a week will win the $25 Amazon gift card but multiple photos might be selected to appear on the Feed. Winners will be notified by Spring.me at the end of the competition. Competition ends on September 15th at 12am (GMT +10:00)
Volunteer below to become a Springdom Ambassador and the best Ambassadors will win our own Game of Thrones!
Ambassadors get special status, favors and messages from the Gods of the Springdom and get to see and use new features first. The best ambassadors will be featured as Springdom royalty and given special status and even moderation, autosmile and other special powers. The best of the best will reign over millions of people while they please the Gods!
To qualify you will need to do most or all of the below:
· Welcome newborns to the Springdom with Smiles, Follows and Questions
· Complete your personal profiles
· Accept and respond to many new followers you will receive
· Be regularly active on Spring.me
· Learn the secrets of the Springdom and teach them to everyone
· Promote the Springdom to everyone you think would enjoy it
In return ( and depending on how active you are) you:
· Will get special status and powers
· Get featured as part of the Springdom royalty
· Meet many more interesting Springers
· Might be given moderation powers ( TrollSlayers!)
· Could become King/Queen/Prince/Princess or more of your country on Spring.me
Another day, another exciting new feature on Spring.me! We have just introduced the new Group Messaging Feature that allows you to message up to 10 people at the same time! Awesome right?
To be able to use this new feature, all you need to do is:
- Go to the People / Online Now Feed and select the members you want to send a group message to
- You can add up to 10 people to your message by clicking on the “Add Me” icon on the top right of the user box
- You can choose to add everyone or only your followers to the message. Depending on who you choose to send the message to, your message will appear in Latest Question Feed or Latest Followers Feed.
- You can choose to be anonymous by ticking the “Hide my name” box
- The message will appear as a direct question in the Inbox section.
As always, we’re having a lot of fun going through your entries for the competition, and here are our winners!
Our fourth winner is Lariichris27109!
Our third winner is Freddiezabala!
Our second winner is Joanne335!
Our first winner is Ad9keLL!
Here is yet another great addition to our Polls feature Springers! From now you have the possibility to hide your vote on each one of our polls! So, if you want to take part in the discussions but don’t want other members to see your opinion, fear not: just tick the “hide my vote” box next to your comment and nobody will know your option choice!
We’ve noticed you’ve been enjoying our polls as much as we have and to reward you for being so awesome we want to feature YOUR suggestions on Spring.me! So, if you want to be featured on our poll page, just send us your suggestions (with a picture) by clicking on the “Suggest a Poll” button. We’ll select our favourites everyday so don’t hesitate to send as many as you like! Just remember to send the question with the possibles choices and a picture!
We’ve added yet another awesome feature on Spring.me! You can now mention any Spring.me users in your Questions, Responses, Comments and Poll Comments. All you need to do is add @ in front of the user name and they will get a notification both on their email address and in their Spring.me inbox!