Since we want you all to enjoy our new features we’ve decided to put together some video tutorials to show you how to use and enjoy them!
The first one is all about the Group Messaging Feature! So if you’ve been wanting to try it out but wasn’t sure how, check it out and give it a go All you need to do is go on the link above and click on the video. Your comments and suggestions are always welcome too!
Did you know that following people on Spring.me is the SECRET to enjoying our site?
- By following your favourite Spring.me users, you get to view content YOU want to see on your Following Feed
- Following users is also the best way to meet people and make friends! You get to interact and keep in touch with the users you like the most
- Nothing looks more popular than having a lot of followers and following other people – it could get you featured on the Latest Feed. So follow and ask for a follow back!
- Following a lot of people is a great way to make your application standout for the Ambassadors program!
And don’t forget the other ingredients of the Secret Recipe:
- Ask and Answer loads of questions – Show how awesome you are and you will meet more people and become popular
- Smile at profiles, responses, questions and pictures you like
It came to our attention that some of you are worried that your direct questions appear publicly in your Questions. Don’t worry, it is actually a new feature that lets you see your sent messages- whether public or not- but others Spring.me users won’t see it in your profile! Keep in mind that all direct questions become public once the recipient responds to it- it then appears on the Answers section on their profile. If you don’t want your direct questions to be seen by anyone else than the recipients, try our new Group Private Messaging!
You may have noticed a new BLOCK button on Spring.me when you click on a member’s profile. You now have the possibility to block a user directly on their profile. Blocking another member means that they won’t be able to ask you direct questions, include you in a group conversation, answer your questions or comment on your responses. They will, however, be able to send you anonymous messages. If you don’t want them to have that possibility, go to your settings and make sure the anonymous questions option is ticked off.
To use this new feature, it’s quite simple:
– Go on the user’s profile
– On their profile card you will see a “BLOCK’ button, click on it
– If you wish to unblock the person, just click on the red “UNBLOCK” button
We are very pleased to announce our very first official Q&A session run by the Spring.me team!
On September 9th at 8:00pm (PDT), you can post your questions to the profile of Spring.me’s Social Media and Community Manager, the one and only @FlorenceSarah
As soon as the clock hits 8:00pm, you can send a question to Florence’s profile and we will give our best and brightest answer each time. We are flexible with the time length of this Q&A so do not worry if you are not there first in at 8:00pm, as well will announce at least 15 minutes beforehand when we plan to close the session.
Now of course, there are a few rules to follow, just so we can ensure that all users are able to enjoy themselves and feel encouraged to ask what is on their mind. If these rules are not followed, it will be highly likely that your question will not be answered and/or you will face discipline.
Spam, offensive content or abuse will not be tolerated.
Remember, you will be speaking to the Spring.me team, the people working day and night for you to have the best possible experience on our site. If you misbehave and do not act accordingly we will not hesitate to take appropriate action regarding your account status.
We are not technical support, but we will welcome feedback and suggestions.
If you are experiencing serious technical issues with the site or there is an issue with another member, please follow this link to make your statement – https://springme.zendesk.com/hc/en-us. We will not be acting as technical support and are conducting this Q&A to get to know our fellow Springers better, learn more about what is and isn’t working about the site, and help you know more and more about the site and its upcoming developments.
We will make another announcement before the Q&A with more details on the event, but for now we want you preparing your questions and getting excited, it’s only just over a week away!
We’ve received tons of positive feedback about our latest new feature, group messaging so we’ve decided to add even more awesomeness to it! Yep, you can now make your group conversations PRIVATE! Cool, uh? To start your first group conversation now, follow the instructions below:
– Go to People Feed
– Select the users you want to send the message to by clicking on “Add People” at the top left of the text box.
– You can also select users from the list below the text box
– Write your message in the text box
– Click on the drop down menu on the bottom right of the text box and then select how you want the message to appear:
– If you select “Post Publicly” everyone on the site will be able to see your message
– If you select “Post Privately” only the recipients of the message will be able to see it
– You can also select “Post publicly and anonymously” or “Post privately and anonymously” of you want to hide your name so that the recipients won’t know you’re the one messaging them!
Remember, you can only private message a group of people, that is to say 2 people or more. One to one private messaging will be launched with the new app!
Once again, thanks for your awesome submissions! We love looking at all your beautiful pics so keep them coming and you might win a $25 gift card
Our second winner is: chendhrea
Our first winner is: Duodelove!
Just a quick update for you, we have just introduced new confirmation messages for most actions on Spring.me which will allow you to know with 100% certainty that your messages etc. were sent! Below is an example that appears at the top of your screen when you Suggest a Poll:
Here is the list of actions that will create a confirmation box:
– Ask a Question to your Followers
– Ask a Direct Question
– Ask a Group Question
– Submit a Photo in the Featured Feed
– Suggest a Poll
– Respond to a Question
– Block a user / anonymous user
– Content Rating
So we’re doing it again! We want you to upload your favourite BEAUTIFUL pic for a chance to win $$$!
All you need to do is go on the Featured Photo section of the site, click on the “submit a BEAUTIFUL photo to win $$$” button and upload your pic! Spring.me will then select the best entries to appear on the Photo Feed everyday. One winner a week will be selected and will get a $25 Amazon voucher!*
*Winners will be selected by Spring.me and the decision will be final. Only one winner a week will win the $25 Amazon gift card but multiple photos might be selected to appear on the Feed. Winners will be notified by Spring.me at the end of the competition. Competition ends on September 15th at 12am (GMT +10:00)